Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lunch @ Anita's Cafe in Edinburgh,Texas





Marilyn told Eric & me
about the wonderful
Quesadillas at
Anita's Cafe.














I am excited to try
one.






There are several Border Patrol trucks in the parking lot.  I always say, "Eat where the Police eat.  They know where all the good food in town is made."





The photo of owner of Anita's
Cafe is surrounded by
Roosters.

A painting of Jesus completes
the arrangement.




Roosters decorate the
dining room.




Deep Fried Tortillas
& Spicy Salsa












Marilyn, Bill, Eric and I ordered Quesadillas.



There are two Quesadillas!

The Beans are delicious...
I never eat the Beans &
I ate all the Beans.

The Rice is perfect.




Everybody got a Take Home Box.  Lunch will also be dinner tonight.  No one is complaining.

Thanks Marilyn and Bill for taking us to Anita's Cafe...  We'll be back!

No comments: