Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lunch @ Abita Brew Pub Restaurant in Downtown Abita Springs, Louisiana





is the former Abita Brewery.






Abita Brewing Company
merchandise







There's a 20 minute wait for a table.





There are seats available
at the bar.




Eric's Turbodog & my
Mardi Gras Bock












We get menus to peruse.  While Eric is busy reading.  I'll take some pics.  I hear names being called for seating...





I catch this picture as
diners walk into this
quiet dining room.




Eddie Morman's art is
also featured at the
Brew Pub.




A local band plays in
front of the Tammany






I glanced at the menu and made my lunch decisions.




Eric & our midday feast:
Gumbo, Sweet Potato Fries,
Fried Boudin Balls with
Dipping Sauce, more Gumbo
& French Fries





We need more beer!  Our meal of Cajun and American Foods was a fun mix of flavors.






'Nuff said....

No comments: