Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shopping at Algodones Optical in Los Algodones, Mexico

Eric and I returned to Los Algodones, Mexico.  Eric has a dental appointment at Smiley Dental Center.  I'm getting an eye exam and new lenses for a pair of glasses.





Algodones Optical is
next door to Smiley
Dental Center.











Algodones Optical
has a...








...wide selection of
glasses frames.





I brought an older set of glasses with me for replacement bifocal lenses.  I talked with Saul and he told me that I needed polycarbonate lenses for $99.00.  Knowing that I wasn't paying for new frames and glasses, I went for it.

As you can see in the first picture, I could have gotten replacement bifocal lenses for a lot less.  My bad...  Live and learn.

I stepped into the exam room for an up to date eye exam.  My left eye has changed enough to require a stronger prescription.





Check out my test glasses...

I can see clearly now.








Prescription information is
written on my old lenses.







A new look with an
old pair of glasses,
for $99.00.

No comments: