Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lunch at in La Parilla Los Algodones, Mexio

Eric & I walked around Los Algodones looking for a fun spot to eat lunch.





The metal umbrellas
at La Parilla caught
our attention.











I like the artwork for
the Restaurant's sign.









Blue tarps cover a
wooden framework.




I like the artwork on the
walls & the brightly
 colored furniture.





The bar

Take home salsa.
sauces & chips.










We enjoy music with
our lunch.











My medium Margarita













We share Chips, Salsa



Eric's Quesadilla
with Pork...

The hand chopped
Salsa has Green
Chilies.





Eric has found a new favorite.





I was less adventurous,
ordering a Chicken
Quesadilla.







Lunch was delicious!  Eric and I continue our walk, towards the border.

No comments: