Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Drinks @ O'Choppers in Orange Beach, Alabama





O'Choppers Irish Bar is
just up the road from
Cosmo's Restaurant & Bar.




All the beer is Irish.




The Bar & O'Choppers
souvenirs



Eric & I find spots at the
end of the bar & have a
great view of the festivities.


The Irish Flag, the Guinnes Flag,
The 4 provinces of Ireland
Flag, the US Flag, the 17th
century Irish Flag, the Czech 
Flag, the Muenster Rugby Team 
Flag & the British Flag




Darts are sold here.




I found the Dartboards.



Eric's double shot of Jameson
on Ice & our draft Guinness





Draft Guinness Beer is creamy.  The bitter finish is not too bitter.  I like this more than I expected.




Eric & I wander out
to the patio.





This is a nice space.






Eric and I like O'Choppers.  We'll come back because everyday is St. Patrick's Day here.

No comments: