Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2018

Lunch @ Lambert's Cafe, The Home of Throwed Rolls in Foley, Alabama

It's a cold, gloomy day.  There will be no hiking or bike riding as Eric and I wait for the rain.  It is perfect weather for lunch at Lambert's Cafe, the Home of the Throwed Roll.





Eric parked on the side
of the cafe.













The air vent is the 
shape of a roll.






The Lambert Family welcomes diners to a good meal at good prices.




I like the over-sized
front of the Cafe.





I got photo bombed...

I gave the couple my
card & will send
the photo.





There's a Sign In station
& benches outside.

Lambert's must get very
busy...




Children can play on this
train while they wait
for their table.





The Lamberts proudly
honor their family
members.




One of the cozy
booths in the
dining room




Photos & License Plates
decorate the walls.









Eric's lunch is Chicken &
Dumplings with Baked
Beans & Coleslaw.

I chose Fried Chicken with
Coleslaw & Cucumbers 
with Onions.




Lunch is delicious.  Staff came around and offered more sides: Fried Okra, Macaroni and Tomatoes, Black Eyed Peas, Boiled Cabbage....  I had a roll tossed at me from about four feet away.  Eric put his hand up and caught one from about thirty feet away.  Here are Youtube links to Lambert's roll tossing and roll throwing.

No comments: