Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2018

Lil Possum Free Library at Gulf Shore State Park Campground

I rode my bike around the Gulf Shore State Park Campground one afternoon to see the other 499 campsites  here.





I stopped because
 the aqua colored
 box top caught
 my eye.








This is Lil Possum
Free Library.






Little Free Libraries rely on readers bringing a book to exchange when taking a book.  The borrowed book can be returned at another Little Free Library for other readers to enjoy.





Instructions on how
to open the box & a
request to snap the
lid shut.





I found these tiny libraries in Decorah, IowaFrankfort, Kentucky and the Vermont Welcome Center in Alburgh, Vermont.   I look forward to finding more as Eric and I travel.





I appreciate the efforts
of those who maintain
Little Free Libraries
in the U.S. & around
the world.












No comments: