Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2017

Ice Cream at Azucar Ice Cream Company in Little Havana





Azucar Ice Cream Company
sells Homemade Cuban
Ice Cream & artisanal Sorbet.














I love the brightly
colored artwork.











The cushions are covered with Guayabera Shirts, a staple in well dressed Cuban men's closets.





Eric & I stopped in at
a quiet time.












Azucar Ice Cream Company is a very popular ice cream shop.






Sorbets, in many
flavors 










Eric makes his choice,
Dominoes... 
Oreos 'n Ice Cream.




As I go down the list of
ice cream flavors,
Beam Me Up catches
my eye.










The serer asks me if I want to know what's in this flavor.  I told him that I have faith in Star Trek inspired ice cream....  Bourbon-Heath Bar.   Yum!





Comer rapido antes de
que se derrita!

(Eat fast before it melts!)

No comments: