Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dinner @ The Pilot House in Key Largo






The Pilot House is a popular
Key Largo Restaurant.





One of several
dining areas






The Bar











I stand on a section of glass
floor near the bar.





I watch fish swim
beneath my feet.




Eric at out dockside
table.




He takes a picture of our
Pilot House Rum Punch,
the signature drink.








The view from our table
as the sky darkens...





Eric's Conch Chowder &




Eric & I eat Macadamia 
Crusted Hogfish with
Vegetables & Rice.




Our Desserts:
 A Locally made "Cookie"











The crowd enjoys Beatles tunes 
played by a Paul McCartney
lookalike.











Dinner was delicious.  The atmosphere is relaxing at the Pilot House.  All too soon it was time to leave.  At the end of our return boat ride, Eric and I thanked Brian for piloting tonight's cruise.

No comments: