Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Late Lunch at Kabuki in West Palm Beach, Florida





Time for a late lunch
at Kabuki












Lauryn, a fellow food tourist, gave this restaurant high praise.  She recommends Eric and I select Sushi and a Thai entree.






The Bar is the focal point
of the restaurant.







Eric and I chose to sit outside and people watch.





Eric & our drinks:

My Pom Margarita, made
with Pomegranate Juice,
& Eric's Chang Beer
from Thailand




Eric and I chose to have a Thai Entree with a Sushi Roll for lunch.



Eric's Pad Thai with Fried
Tofu & Spicy Tuna Roll




I chose the Pad Thai with
Chicken & Tuna &
Avocado Roll.




Thank you, Lauryn, for recommending Kabuki.  Eric and I loved our lunch choices and Kabuki's relaxed dining atmosphere.  The people watching was fun.  I can see why you live in West Palm Beach.  

No comments: