Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Late Lunch Senor Frog's in Key West






Senor Frog's looks like a
fun place to eat lunch.










Senor Frog supervised
the outdoor dining.





Senor Frog Tee Shirts
are for sale inside.






The Bar

I like the bar stools.





Indoor dining





There's a dining room
on the second floor.




Senor Frog's has a
dining area on
the porch.
















The view from the porch.

Duval Street is busy.









Eric & our beers in
Senor Frog's souvenir
glasses.





Rizzo walks up with
aluminum foil.

Inquiring minds want
to know...  What's
going on?





Rizzo crafts Bunny
Ears for me.

 




He takes a picture
of Eric & me.




Eric's lunch is
Fish Tacos.

He loves them!





I ordered Peep, Peep
Blackened Chicken
with Vegetables.

 My lunch is delicious!




Fellow diners sport
aluminum foil
creations.






Another set of
Bunny Ears
















This young woman has 
a heart on her wrist.



Eric and I had a wonderful time at Senor Frog's.  The food was great and the dining area is filled with laughter.

No comments: