Total Pageviews

Friday, October 18, 2019

Breakfast at Kix on 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico







KIX on 66 is easy to find. 













We park in the Restaurant's
large parking lot.











The sign is so tall that Eric &
I stood across the street to
take this Selfie.











The Cafe's Menu













Yummy Baked Goods











US Route 66, Diner Plaques 
share display space with a









Eric snaps a pic of me
admiring the decor.





Booths & tables wait
for diners.












Local children decorated
placemats.









My favorite 











Eric's Veggie Omelet is topped
with Christmas (Red & Green)
Pepper Sauce.
Sides; Hashbrowns & Pancakes










My Mexican Scramble:
Chorizo & Scrambled Eggs
covered in Cheese with
Hashbrowns & a Tortilla






Eric and I shared his Pancakes as we planned the rest of our morning in Tucumcari.

No comments: