Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Back on the Road Again... Southwest to Hornell, New York





Eric pokes his head out of
the bathroom window to
check on my outdoor
leavetaking preparations.










Our first stop is Adams
Heating Supply Company...





.... for Liquid Propane.





Eric & I are taking a familiar
drive southwest on
Interstate 88 West.





The last lawnmowing
of the season





58 miles to Oneonta
177 miles to Binghamton











I love the way I 88 snakes
its way through the








A Honda CR-V is
following us.
Eric and I are happy with this larger car.






I enjoy taking pictures of changing
 leaves while Eric drives.










Eric & I continue southwest










Eric points out the Solar
at this Rest Area.







The highway runs close
to this farm.





Inc. has lots of Trailers to
sell late in the season.






We continue west on
Interstate 86/NYS 17.






 Cattle graze in nearby
pastures.











Exit 34 A will take us
to Hornell.







New paint is being applied
to the road.












Eric & I are spending the
night at the Walmart in
Hornell.






I called and asked permission to park overnight.  This courtesy is expected of RVers.

No comments: