Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hey! There Are Bull Riders at the Walmart in Little Rock, Arkansas





A promotional display for
Professional Bull Rider
events in Little Rock




Shoppers are given posters
for the Bull Riders to sign.





I join the line, get autographs
& a pic with the Brazilian
Bull Riders.











They go on a circuit of US cities every year.   

I ask them to teach me "good luck" in Portuguese.





This Bull Rider tells me
that he keeps the young
ones in line while they
are on the road.










Boa sorte!  I wish the Bull Riders "good luck" in Portuguese.

I spin the wheel for free tickets to the Bull Riding events in Little Rock...






... & get a $25.00 Walmart
Gift Card.







Well!  This is an unexpected experience, and a small windfall.

No comments: