Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Growing Collection of Water Tower Pictures

As Eric and I travel around the country, I've been taking pictures of water towers.






Eric & I visited Forest City,
Iowa in October 2012.

We went on the Winnebago
Factory Tour during our
visit.












We drove by Clear Lake,
Iowa in October 2012 on our
way to the SPAM Museum
 in Austin, Minnesota.







While looking at these pictures, I also remember the day's weather.





After driving on a levee
road in Louisiana, we
drove through Vidalia
in February 2013.







I remember our drives, the communities and people we've visited.






















We drove through Country
Club Hills on the way to the
Old Joliet Prison in Illinois
in June 2013.








It's not all fun and games....  Sometimes our visits are for business.








I had an Orthopedic appointment
 in  Mishawaka, Indiana in
 August 2013.













Eric & I passed through
to Texas in Oct 2013.











We overnighted in Uvalde on
 our way to Langtry, Texas in
November 2013.










I took this picture of the
Tornillo Water Tower as
we followed the Texas-
Mexico Border to El Paso
in December 2013.









Horeb, Wisconsin & looked
for Trolls in August 2014.













While walking around Tipton,
Iowa in August 2014, I
became interested in taking
pictures of water towers
dominating towns, cities.












Most of the pictures I get of
water towers are taken while
we are driving, like the City of
Huron Water Tower.

Ohio  August 2014.








Many of the water towers we see have been constructed for businesses.





The Air Force Navy
Water Tower at
Andrews Air Force Base

December 2014












Eric & I had a enjoyed our walk
around EmporiaVirginia.

December 2014.














dwarfs downtown buildings.

South Carolina, December 2014











Our favorite water tower
is the Peachoid in Gaffney,
South Carolina.

December 2014

No comments: