Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Visiting ALDI in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This overnight parking spot is a short walk from the ALDI store.  I've been blogging about grocery stores in the US and Canada since January, 2013.  Every time I think I've covered the major chain stores, I see one that I haven't visited.







ALDI is a stand out in
the grocery category.







ALDI offers low price foods in a no frills environment.  There is no customer loyalty card program.







Fresh Produce








Bread






Dairy






Coffee, Creamers,
Coffee Filters






Soda & Juice

 The Holiday Shopping Aisle







Candy






Frozen Foods














The Meat Counter








The Baking Aisle













Check Outs







ALDI isn't a full service grocery store with a butcher, fish counter, organic foods etc.  This company sells selected foods at discount prices.  Shoppers have fewer choices here, but leave knowing they have taken advantage of deep discounts.  

No comments: