Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Everywhere We Go, There's a New Grocery Store to Explore: Giant






Eric & I stopped at the
Giant in Upper Marlboro.






While Eric shops for a few items, I investigate the store.







Fresh-Picked Produce 








Giant's salad bar has
lots of choices to tempt
shoppers.











I stopped at the Solution
Center to get a customer
discount card.






We'll get the discounts on our purchases & add the new card to our growing collection.










The Natural Foods
Aisle 














Farm Fresh Dairy














Fresh Meats













Today's Catch Seafood






Baking ingredients &
bakeware are on display
this Holiday Season. 













Bring home a freshly
cooked dinner.











My favorite aisle...

Cookies & Snack Foods







Delicious & Savory
Deli







I like the descriptions of the different departments in this store.








The Pharmacy









Breads & Tasty Treats

















I LOVE the
Best Sellers aisle.














Holiday Cards













Favorite Frozen
Foods
Where's the beer?  I asked at the Solution Center and found out that  Maryland does not allow the sale of beer and wines in its grocery stores.  Marylanders for Better Beer and Wine Laws is lobbying to allow the sale of beer and wine in grocery stores across the state.









When we check out with our
Giant Discount Card, we'll
watch our savings stack up.








I wonder...  How many more grocery chains are there to visit in the United States?

No comments: