Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Goodbye Yuma, Arizona. Eric & I Are Traveling North...





Eric & I hitch our car to the 
motorhome before leaving







We drive US 95 North.





Yuma is called America's Winter Salad Bowl because of all the vegetables grown here.






Broccoli, or Cauliflower 
Fields







Buses bring workers from Mexico
to harvest the crops.





surrounded by fields that
are ready for planting.





We drive past the Yuma









An Ocotillo finishes its
spring bloom.







"Heavy traffic"



My favorite Saguaro 
on today's drive.





Eric & I arrive at Quartzsite.

It's one of our favorite winter
spots.






Camels once roamed the desert in this area.






Eric registers at the












Eric & I love boondocking in the desert.  There's so much to do in & around Quartzsite.






Sunset








We continue north tomorrow morning.

No comments: