Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Continuing Northwest to Yakima, Washington

 




Eric & I continue our trip







Caution 
Sharp Curves
Next 8 Miles








The curves allow for sightseeing.






6 Miles on a 6% Incline
The view from a Scenic Overlook






Runaway Truck Ramp
1 Mile






That's the steepest Runaway
Truck Ramp, I've ever seen.



Warning
Blowing Dust Area
Next 40 Miles




Eric likes these bridge supports.




Welcome to Stanfield

Home of The Tigers




Cattle grazing







We follow the sign to









A Dam on the Columbia River







Welcome to Washington

The Evergreen State







There are Grapevines as
far as the eye can see.






These fields are covered
with netting.

I think Berries are
 grown here.






My friend, Kathy, thinks this setup could be for growing Hops.  I checked the internet and the Yakima Valley is a Hops Growing Region.



Here's our Exit.  

And that's our Overnight Spot.

No comments: