Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Dinner @ Skyline Reataurant on The Pride Of America






Eric & I chose Skyline
Restaurant for tonight's 
dinner.





The window frames remind









I love the paintings of
Manhattan at night.





Black & white prints
of The City.

Diners look out at
the view.





We are eating light tonight...





Eric's choice is Vegetarian












Our Waiter, Mariah brings glasses of Tempranillo for our dinner.  She introduces us to her Assistant, Alejandro.






My dinner choice tonight







Another dinner without Dessert.  We don't need any.






I see etchings of the Manhattan
Skyline as we walk toward
the entrance.





This is our favorite building
in The City.
Eric and I stroll along the Ship's Deck and talk about our day in Maui.

No comments: