Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Winter in Yuma, Arizona Mashup: 2021 - 2022




Eric & I go to YumaArizona
to escape the winter cold.










Eric & I settle in at










We listen to books on our daily





Eric prefers Sci-Fi books.  I listen to Mysteries, Thrillers, and Nonfiction titles.



Yuma has great weather for winter Car Shows.






Eric & I celebrate special

This is our Valentine's









Shopping at Yuma Market Place

There are so many choices...





Emu Oil promises to cure
everything...





Eric & I enjoy Model Airplanes...









This is our first Rodeo.




It was exciting to watch
bucking Broncos &
 other Rodeo Events.



Eric & I shop at the 
Yuma Swap Meet.




Sunday is their busiest day.



Ocotillos bloom in March.



A collection of vintage Gas Pumps & a Texaco Sign in front of a large Yuma home.






Music at Naked Dates in Wellton



A selfie with the Date Trees




in downtown Yuma.












Eric and I enjoyed our first visit so much that we returned for Sunday Brunch.



We find murals in downtown Yuma.






Eric & I went to the Yuma
County Fair.






Visiting the Livestock...





A snap of a Tilt Rotor Osprey






Our last sunset in Yuma.








Tomorrow we start our drive home, with lots of stops along the way.

No comments: