Total Pageviews

Friday, April 28, 2023

Beers & Loco Mocos @ Aloha Beer Co. in Honolulu, Hawaii

 It's time to eat and drink like locals...




... at Aloha Brew Co.








ALOHA!

Please come in &
see us at the bar,
or beer garden.

Cheers!






Tables for two or four






Aloha Beer Co. Merch...




Bring home a Growler.

Show your love of
Aloha Beer Co.





There's a bar selection here
& lots of Beer Taps.




Eric & I get a table under
an umbrella in the 
courtyard.

I study the artwork.





What's a Loco Moco?





It's a Sunny Side Up Egg,
Hamburger & Rice
 covered by Gravy.







The Loco Moco was created in 1949 to feed broke Surfers in Hilo, Hawaii that needed a protein and carb-heavy breakfast to power them as they rode the waves.  The Egg was added later.





Eric waits for me to get
this pic.

Spoiler alert... 
He loves it!









The Loco Moco has Eric's favorite foods - A Sunny Side Up Egg, Hamburger, Gravy, and Rice. 

I had the same size Loco Moco and did my best to power through the entire meal.  Sadly, I left some Rice behind.  And, I love Loco Moco!

Eric had a Beer Tasting, in the lower right corner of the photo.  He tried Aloha Blonde, Hawaiian Saison, Aloha Hefeweizen, and Kaka'Ako Tripel.  My Beer choice was Aloha Hefeweizen.  We thoroughly enjoyed our Hawaiian Beers.  





We saw some Beer Kegs
waiting to be delivered
to buyers in the area.







Whenever you get to Honolulu, make some time to try Aloha Beer Co.'s Beers and explore their menu.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments: