Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Midnight @ The Oasis Car Show in Yuma, Arizona: Assorted Cars



Caballeros De Yuma sponsors the Annual Midnight At The Oasis Car Show at the Ray Kroc Baseball Complex.   





The Baseball Fields will fill with a total of 1,000 Cars and Trucks.  There are Concerts booked for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

Proceeds from this three-day event go to local charities and Caballeros De Yuma Scholarship Fund.  






Eric & The Quick













Vendors ring the Main Field.  I am sharing just a few photos.







Fast Metal sells Sun Glasses.



is very welcoming.

Tee-Shirts, Hats, Mugs,
Doggie Bandanas, Stickers
& H.A.R.D. Signs









NAPA is selling Tools &
Equipment.










Artwork & Neon Signs



Eric and I arrived shortly after the Car Show started at Noon on Friday.  






There are many empty spaces
for other Cars & Trucks to
park as they arrive.




I bought a Raffle Ticket for













No one will be calling to notify me of my prize.  I wrote Donation on the ticket that went into the Raffle Drum.






Eric & I love the color scheme on





A 1972 Citreon 2 CV 4

This is the first one Eric &
I have seen at a Car Show.







Even though it's the first day of the Car Show, there are many Cars and Trucks to admire and photograph.






is a British Car.

Oh boy!
Another "new to us car."





1956 Chevy 210 Del Ray




has a For Sale Sign.

Asking price: $20,000.00










1957 Chevy 150
















This 1932 Ford Coupe
gets close attention.














A Swamp Cooler sits in the
front Passenger Window.








Eric and I learned about the Swamp Cooler at the Kingman Welcome Center and Museum.

a Rumble Seat




















pulled up just in time for 
Eric & me to get acquainted...











This is another "new to us car."









We lived near Saratoga SpringsNew York, and were delighted to see a familiar name attached to a car.







1956 Porsche 356



















And last, the iconic 1950s Ford Thunderbirds...
















Does anyone remember this car from the movie, American Graffiti?  
















This is the third Car Show Eric and I have attended in the Yuma area.  My goal was to take pictures of cars I hadn't seen at the previous two Show.  So far, so good!

No comments: