Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Breakfast @ Yuma International Airport in Yuma, AZ

Eric and I start our walk from Suni Sands RV Resort...






We wait to cross East 32nd Street.











The Airport sign is constructed with
gabions, wire cages filled with
with rocks.



Eric gets a selfie of us with the Fly Yuma mural.





rules on masking for
travel on planes.















A retired searchlight is 
on display.






The Terminal is quiet at 9:30 am.




A guide rail is used to separate
the walkway & Brewer's 





A close-up shot of Eric at the bar




Eric & I ordered the All American











It was delicious!  Breakfast out is the best!





Traveling Active Duty &
Retired Military are
welcome at the Military




I like aviation art.





Area sits idle.





One of two "model airplanes"
suspended from the ceiling 
of the concourse.






This one is my favorite because it reminds me of the wings on Leonardo DaVinci's sketch of an Ornithopter in the late 1400s.  






The girl soaring on the plane
is inspiring & whimsical.







It's time for Eric and me to recross East 32nd Street and walk to our next stop.

No comments: