Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Driving East to Edgewood, New Mexico

 



We will have an easy drive







The Pancake House Restaurant 
looks like a huge Sombrero 
to me.











We pass a bicyclist with a
GoPro Camera on his bike
helmet recording his ride.






I take too many pictures of the Southwest's rugged landscapes while Eric drives.






This is one of my favorite photos.






Damaged Guide Rails are
marked with Traffic Cones.










New Mexico True
Welcomes You






"Most Patriotic Small Town
in America"




This rock formation captured
my imagination...

The fortress is difficult to
seize & control.





We take Exit 37 to Route 66...





... & it's Continental Divide Marker.

The I 40 Continental Divide Marker
is in the background.













I 40 runs East/West through
Albuquerque.




Eric points out the Exit 178 sign.

Zuzax is a unique town name.





Here's our Exit for Edgewood.





It looks like a light show is flashing




Eric and I park along a quiet edge of the parking lot, far away from the store.  This Walmart allows overnight RV parking and we appreciate their hospitality.

No comments: