Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Sports,Vacation, & RV Show: OUTside The Big Tent in Quartzsite, Arizona





After visiting every vendor in
The Big Tent, Eric & I go
outside to visit more
exhibitors.






















A shot of me with the 

He's sooo good looking.























Proteng is demonstrating its
fire protection system for
RVs.










An ATV on a trailer shows off
features of the product.







These trailers are lightweight
& multifunctional











RV Furniture's Flexsteel





Performance Trailer
Braking is getting
lots of attention.






an inviting display.




Champion Generators

Portable generators are
popular with Sportsmen
& RVers.





an interesting device.










The TruckClaws sign 
catches my eye....

This is an excellent
device for drivers
who like mudding.






I want BBQ Chicken at
the Turkey Leg vendor.




Eric's Pulled Pork topped
with Coleslaw & Baked
Beans

My BBQ Chicken with
Coleslaw & Baked Beans
Lunch was great!  I needed time off my feet after hours of walking The Big Tent and outdoor exhibits.

No comments: