Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

America's Largest RV Show @ Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania

Eric and I went to Giant Center at Hershey Park to check out the latest in motor homes and to shop for things for our rig.  There are some beautiful motor homes out there.....








Eric checks out Tiffin Allegro

I learned  A LOT about air brakes at the Understanding and Testing Motor Home Air Brakes Seminar.  Number 1:  It takes a lot of road way to stop a motor home going at 70 miles per hour.  The Engine Brake is my friend for steep hills, long down grades, slowing down for ramps.
Number 2:  Do not use the Engine Brake on wet roads.
Number 3: Go to RVTravel.com for RV Recalls.


Eric and I inspected a Ford Chassis



Eric made friends with the GEICO Gecko.

 



                          


 I got my picture taken with Bob Tiffin, President of Tiffin Motorhomes Company.

No comments: