Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Visiting The Serenity Garden Near Peru, New York

Barb and Terry love sharing North Country Jewels with Eric and me when we visit.  Terry drove to The Serenity Garden on Clintonville Road to see... 














Art Ford, from Clintonville, bought this property and created this beautiful tiered roadside garden...





Looking up at Clintonville
Road from Ford's carefully
landscaped Garden.



Barb & I at the base
of the garden.

The pond is on
the right.





Art installed Swans in the
Lily Pad covered pond.





Art included stones for locals to
paint for The Memorial Wall.




Barb showed me the rock
painted to remember her
parents, James & Marie.





Nearby is the stone painted
for Terry's parents, 
Harold & Pearl.








Eric & I are caught smooching
on the stone bench.







Terry looks out over the Garden.

He & Barb visit here often.














Look closely & you'll see special
touches that accent individual
garden beds.





Looking at Art's landscaping efforts here at Clintonville Road,
I wonder about the choices he made around his home.
I bet they're spectacular!

No comments: