Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2022

Celebrating My Birthday @ The Bascule Bridge Grille in Ashtabula, Ohio




We are celebrating my birthday at Bascule Bridge Grille













Eric chose this 
Restaurant for
ts upscale Menu.






The Bar






Eric & I are seated in the
formal dining area.

















Eric chose an intimate table
for our dinner.





We chose a Riesling from
the Kosicek Vineyards,
a local winery.






We start dinner with a
Charcuterie Tray.





For our Entrees, Eric chose
& I chose a Caprese Salad
with creamy Burrata Cheese
& Heirloom Tomatoes.













We both agree that we made excellent choices.








Moe took a photo of
 Eric & me with our
 dinners.









I had the Prime Sirloin Steak with Blue Cheese, Fried Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts, and Whipped Golden Potatoes.  Eric chose the Swordfish Steak with Garlic Aioli, Fried Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts, and Roasted Potatoes.  

Dinner is so delicious!  The Bascule Bridge Grille was an excellent choice for this special meal.







Eric & I share Tiramisu for dessert
with glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon
from the Kosicek Vineyard.

It is the perfect ending to our
celebration. 



Bon appetit!

No comments: