Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2022

A Day @ Canobe Lake Park in Salem, New Hampshire

 



Canobie Lake Park, we missed you!






It's been four years since Eric and I took Sean here.  In 2018 he went on Kiddie Rides and just a couple of Adult Rides.  Sean is nine now and has grown a lot!  I think Sean can ride every ride here now.







We can fuel up first...



Sean's choice is Dippin' Dots.




Sean looking out from




Canobie Lake Park is huge!



Grandpa & Sean wait in line




The ride was great!

They're wet & happy.




Sean & Grandma on the Sky Ride.





Hi Grandpa!







The lines are getting longer...




at Big Bear Park.




Eric & Sean are in the last car.






I was happy to take the picture from the ground.




Sean drives the Antique Car while I sit in the back seat.

He likes chauffering me around.





Sean shops at the Souvenier Stand before we leave Canobie Lake Park.  

We had a great time, again!


No comments: