Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Lunch @ Gabbiano Pizza in (Mission Bay) San Diego





I look forward to trying
"California" Pizza.


Hmm... Pizza & Sandwiches

I ask what the most popular
item is & am told,
 "the sandwiches."





Seating fills the corners
of this small restaurant.






Eric and I decide to eat outside and people watch.



My Turkey, Roast Beef & Provolone
Cheese Hot Sandwich is on the left.

Eric's Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef &
 Swiss Cheese Hot Sandwich is
 on the right.





My Cheetos, Eric's Potato Chips and Sodas complete our lunch.

Gabbiano Pizza puts Mayonnaise and Italian Salad Dressing.  This is a tasty combination that compliments our meat and cheese selections.

The Yelp.com reviewers are right.  There are Good Eats at Gabbiano's at (Mission Bay) San Diego.

No comments: