Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2018

An Early Lunch @ Del Taco in Santee, California

Eric and I continue our quest to eat at all the fast food restaurants on the 2015 QSR Top 50 Fast Food Restaurant Chains by Sales.





Today Eric & I are dining
at Del Taco.






The Breakfast &
 Lunch/Dinner
Menus





There are a lot of dining options here.  I asked for the most popular Combo Meal.





The Beverage Center



Eric & I nearly have the
place to ourselves.







Del Taco is talking up recent
changes, calling customers by
name, adding new meal options
& promising fresh ingredients.




Tuesday & Thursday nights
are Taco Nights.



Eric & I are happy to see
Salsa Packets at the table.








Eric ordered a Taco & Burrito
Meal.

I ordered the Two Taco Meal.

Both our meals come with
Crinkle Cut French Fries, an
unexpected addition.







We found our meals to be average.  I'm glad we ate here.  There's no mystery left about this Fast Food Restaurant Chain. 

****Update From December 16, 2018 The Press-Enterprise:  Del Taco has begun selling its hard shell tacos with Beyond Meat plant-based filling at their  Los Angeles locations.  

No comments: