Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Hour at LNBS in East Otto, New York







I picked up this flier for
LNBS Restaurant at
Allegany Mountain Resort.

We decided to stop in
for Happy Hour.







On our way to East Otto, Eric and I made guesses about what LNBS could mean.  I guessed Lindsey, Norbert, Bob and Sam.  Eric's guess was Let's Not Be Snarky.






LNBS is next to the
 East Otto Post Office.






The Dining Room





The pool table





The Bar






I showed the flier to Jordan, the bartender, and asked what LNBS stands for....  The initials represent Lorna n Bob's.  I asked him about the Daily Special.  Jordan hadn't seen the flier before.  All he had to go on was what it says.

So, Eric ordered a Coors Light and I got a High Ball.  Eric played Quick Draw and he didn't have any winning games.  Our visit to LNB's cost $14.00...  $4.00 for the drinks and $10.00 to play Quick Draw.

No comments: