Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The "Quick Stop" at Camping World in Bath, New York

Eric was needs a few items that are available at Camping World.  I'm looking for a decal map of Canada. This stop at Camping World won't take long.





The Camping World in Bath is
at the top of a hill.






Eric picked up a can of Boeshield T-9 Rust and Corrosion Protection  that he's been looking for.  I got the Canada decal map that I want.  So what's the hold up?





I had to go out to the motorhome
to measure our retractable steps.






The covers on our retractable steps are getting worn.  It's getting harder to scrape dirt off our shoes as we enter our motorhome.

The Camping World step covers wrap around the motorhome's steps.  Eric and I got into a discussion about the steps ability to close with new covers.  I'm not so sure that the steps will fully retract.  Eric's sure that the steps will be fine with new step covers.





Eric's right.

He installed the step covers
at Camping World & the
steps retract.





After tossing out the step cover packing material in Camping World's dumpster, we continued our drive east.

No comments: