Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Watching Lucy & The Purge at The Sundance Kid Drive-In, Oregon, Ohio







Eric & I saw the sign for the
our drive to Port Clinton.






It's been years since we've been to a drive in.  Lucy looks like an interesting movie.  The main character, Lucy, becomes an enhance being. The Purge: Anarchy, with twelve hours of legally sanctioned lawlessness, is a movie that I don't think I'll enjoy.







Admission is $9.00 per person
for two movies...  A good deal.

Not tonight... Tuesday night
movie goers pay $7.00
per person.









Storms roll through just as
we park the car.







The rain didn't last long.  By 9:15 pm, when the drive in ads started, the skies had cleared.

I enjoyed Lucy, as I expected I would.  The story of Lucy's enhancement and her choices was very engaging. 

I liked The Purge: Anarchy, which was an unexpected surprise.  It was violent, but the intertwined story lines revealed different reasons why people participated in the sanctioned savagery.  

No comments: