Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

South Dakota Tractor Museum: The Cars & A Truck






Praire Treasures has Cars,
a Truck & lots more.





I focused on the cars and the truck first because I love old cars and trucks.




1925 Ford Model T Roadster




















1929 Chevrolet Coach





1956  Pontiac





1948 Kaiser








Seeing a Kaiser is a rare experience.  I spent my time admiring it.












The truck in this collection is the star of the gas-powered vehicles that are licensed for the road.





One Ton Truck












I've never seen a Denby before and look it over carefully.  Its utility and lack of comfort are obvious.  





Your eyes do not deceive you.

The Gas Tank is in front of
the Steering Wheel.






What else is in the Family Memories Building.

No comments: