Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Exploring "The Secret Menu" @ IN-N-OUT Burger in Yuma, Arizona





Eric & I return to IN-N-OUT
Burger to try more of their
"Secret Menu" choices.








We have a routine....

Eric waits in line while I
 search for a table in the
busy restaurant.








Quality you can taste.

Eric & I agree & are
returning for more
flavor experiences.







Eric's eating Animal Style Fries
Two Burgers, two slices of Cheese,
Lettuce, Tomatoes & Pickles.

        


Eric loves his lunch!  The Double Double Burger is dee-licious and the Animal Style Fries are a great flavor combination.  



Today I'm trying the Protein Style

I chose the Classic Cheeseburger 
with Onion & Tomatoes wrapped in 
Lettuce Leaves with French Fries.



I miss the flavor and mouthfeel of the Hamburger Roll.  The paper wrapper is essential while eating this style of burger.  I'm glad I tried the Protein Style Burger, but I won't order it again.

Let's look at "The Secret Menu" again and plan another visit to IN-N-OUT Burger.

No comments: