Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2019

Exploring More of "The Secret Menu" @ IN-N-OUT Burger in Yuma, AZ






Eric & I arrived at IN-N-OUT
Burger at 11:40 am.





We got a parking spot in
the IN-N-OUT lot.







Eric parked in the adjacent parking lot for our three previous visits to this Yuma fast food restaurant.






The Drive-Thru Lane has just
one car partially obscured
by bushes.






There's no line to order...










Eric gives Jenn our lunch
order from his phone.







"The Secret Menu" options made each our requests complicated.





I find a table for two
in the corner.












Eric with our lunch:




His Neopolitan Shake &
my Diet Coke.

The left side of the tray has
 my Light Well Done Fries
with Yellow Peppers.

The right side of the tray has
Eric's Well Done Fries & my



A close-up shot...

The Fries are darker.

My Cheese Burger looks
the same as any other.

Eric's 3x3 has 3 Beef  Patties,
3 Slices of Cheese, Lettuce,
Tomatoes & Yellow Peppers.





The 3x3 is intimidating....

The Fries look great!










With the paper wrapper,
Eric can hold the 3x3
in one hand.











Lunch was great!  Eric left completely sated, and proud of himself.  That's a lot of food. 
My Mustard Grilled Beef Patty in my Cheeseburger was so flavorful!  We both agreed
that the Light Well Done and Well Done French Fries were tasty and great with Ketchup.

This is our last lunch at IN-N-OUT Burger for the year.  Eric and I will be leaving Fortuna 
de Oro RV Park and start our leisurely drive northeast to New York State.

No comments: