Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2019

Eric & Ginny @ Quartzsite Golf Course in Quartzsite, Arizona





Eric & I return to Quartzsite
Golf Course to get some
exercise.










Donated Golf Clubs are
available.

Todd Anderson donated
them to encourage
people to play Golf
at this unique course.







This free desert Golf Course, without grassy areas, could be described as a giant Sand Trap.





Donated & found Golf Balls
 & found items are left
in the mailbox.














Today Eric & I are using









Eric tees off with his
9 Iron.








He has a lot more experience Golfing than I do.  Eric went Golfing with friends regularly and was in a Golf League.





I walk to the Ladies Tee to
start my "long trek" up
the rock-strewn Fairway.







The last time I golfed was here in January 2016.  Eric gives very few instructions.  He knows that I am unteachable.  During our courtship and marriage, it's become obvious that I bristle easily when being given instructions to perform a task more efficiently.





My golf ball has to be
around here somewhere....

















I smacked it into a
Creosote Bush.










This is my goal....

Anywhere in the
large circle with
the Flagstick.






Eric tees off at the 8th Hole.  The red objects are our "tees."  
The orange blob in the distance, to the left, is our Jeep. 





Our Scores:

Eric's experience shows.
I have a lot to learn.

We enjoyed our Golf Game and plan to return tomorrow so I can work on Stance, Swing and Follow-Through.  Dragging three clubs along this course was unnecessary.  I will be using a Five Iron.  Eric will use his 9 Iron.

No comments: