Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Eating "Animal Style" @ IN-N-OUT Burger in Yuma, Arizona

An IN-N-OUT Burger enthusiast recommended I order my next meal "Animal Style."  Eric investigated this dining option on the internet and offered to share what he found with me.  I declined because I want to be surprised so....





...we returned to IN-N-OUT
at 2:30 pm in the afternoon.





An employee takes orders
in the Drive-Thru Lane.




The parking lot is full in the
middle of the afternoon.

Eric & I expected this would
be a slow time.





Eric stands in line while
I find a table.






Eric at the counter





He waits as the line
clears.







I told a fellow diner that I was surprised that the restaurant is so busy in the middle of the afternoon.  He told me that this is the only IN-N-OUT Burger in Yuma and it's always busy.



"Animal Style" Burgers include
the addition of Grilled Onions &
Russian Salad Dressing.

The Fries are topped with
Russian Salad Dressing,
Grilled Onions & Melted
Cheese.




Grilled Onions top the Burger,
Lettuce, Pickles & Tomato.

The Russian Dressing sits atop
 the bottom bun.





The flavor combination works well with IN-N-OUT's fresh meat Burger and Veggies.  "Animal Style" Fries remind me of Poutine, a Canadian comfort food made with French Fries.

Eating "Animal Style" doesn't break our budget.

IN-N-OUT Burger has the Not-So-Secret Menu.  I was surprised to see a Grilled Cheese Sandwich is available.  The next time I go to IN-N-OUT, I'm ordering Protein Style so I can experience a hamburger with lettuce leaves as a bun.  

And, the staff is happy to create any type of burger you can imagine, with ingredients on hand.  Imagine the combinations!

No comments: