Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2018

Walking to the Covered Bridge in Saratoga Escape Lodges & RV Park

The trail to the Covered Bridge at Saratoga Escape Lodges and RV Park goes around the lake.  I expect to take beautiful pictures of the water along its edge.





I carefully walk around
muddy areas in the
trail.














Wow! It's wet here, &
heavily wooded.















An open field &
bright sun















I take this photo of the
lake through a gap in
the trees.










This bush, with white
flowers, sways with
the breeze.






The distant sunshine
beckons me.




The trees thin out & I
take another picture
of the lake.

The left most RV is
our motorhome.




The Covered Bridge crosses
a small creek.







The lake from one of
the bridge's window.














The other of the bridge is
 decorated with an arch
made of vines.






I liked my walk in the woods.  The highlights were pictures of the lake, including the shot taken from a window on the Covered Bridge.

No comments: