Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2018

Nashville's Honky Tonk Scene: Paradise Park Trailer Resort





Paradise Park Trailer Resort is
our next stop on Nashville's
Honky Tonk Highway.












I like the old tires in the
front window.

I think Eric & I are in for a
"trailer trash" experience.






The guitarist on the left is
standing in the truck bed
of an El Camino.






The stage is just behind one of my favorite vehicles.





Sit in a rocking chair & enjoy the
music or play arcade games.







The Menu is listed on the
food vendor's cart.

The adjacent room has
a counter & booths.






The Christmas Tree is made
out of tires.

My guess is that the tires
are from Lawn Tractors,
Cars, Trucks & Tractor
 Trailers.









Beer signs cover the 1970s
paneling above the booths.










The bar...

There are lot's of
drink choices here.





Ice cold beers sit
in old bath tubs.






We reminisce about My Name Is Earl, a TV sitcom set in a trailer park.





Games are everywhere...

Shoot some hoops before
you leave.










Paradise Park welcomes visitors into their version of a Trailer Park.  Get a drink, sit a while, play some games, Tater Tots, anyone?

No comments: