Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Getting Dinner @ Jersey Mike's in Nashville, Tennessee





Jersey Mike's Subs is the 34th
fast food restaurant Eric & I
are visiting from QSR's Top
50 List of Fast Food 
Restaurants By Sales.











Jersey Mike's is proud
of their home state &




Every Sub is Sliced
to Order.






Eric & I browse the






Jersey Mike's adds just the
basics to their subs:
Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions,
Pickles, Mayo, Banana &
Jalapeno Peppers, Spices
& Provolone Cheese




Eric and I went nuts!  Fresh sliced meat on a sub is a great idea.





Eric's Large Turkey
Sub











My Roast Beef Sub
weighs just over a
pound!





The subs are delicious.  Eric and I learned one very important thing....  A sub can have too much meat.  Subway has more toppings, and I love Black Olives.

Eric and I have 16 more fast food restaurants to visit.

No comments: