Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Brief Stay at Regions Hospital in Saint Paul, Minnesota












Eric took this photo from
a hospital window.












He says that it's ironic
that my room has a view
of the Capitol.










Eric is always nearby.















Gomtuu came by to
investigate, keep me
company.








It's time for
 Physical Therapy.





I went to Physical Therapy with Jim and practiced scooting up and down stairs and transferring into and out of a chair, using the walker for stability.









Jim, the Physical Therapist,
is pacing me on the Knee Walker.




I decided to rent a wheelchair until after my post operative appointment.  After I see the doctor, get my instructions, and have a better idea of what lies ahead, I'll consider renting a Knee Walker.

Jim passed me on my ability to get around and use the walker.  An adjustment needed to be made with my pain medication.





After receiving instructions &
 signing discharge papers I 
was ready to leave.

At 8:30 pm, Eric took me to
 our motorhome in an area
 Walmart parking lot.


No comments: