Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Post Operative Visit at the Orthopedists' in Saint Paul, Minnesota







Today's doctor visit is at
Health Partners Specialty Center
in Saint Paul, Minnesota.











I'm getting the
caring vibe...













My cast is unwrapped.









Cotton batting is pulled
away to reveal the
doctor's initials.












Dr. Marston drew on 
my leg.








New x-rays show...








that everything is in place.







Now my left leg is put
into a walking cast...

No walking until instructed to!











There's a lot o
Velcro to attach.





I got a prescription for physical therapy to increase range of motion in my ankle.  I will be seen by a doctor in four weeks.  At that time I should get the OK to put weight on my left foot and I will have more physical therapy to strengthen my left ankle and leg.

No comments: