Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brent Grieves Presents the Norcold Refrigerator Care and Maintenace Seminar at Winnebago's Grand National Rally in Forest City, Iowa

There are many seminars scheduled during this six day rally.  I HAD to go to the Norcold Refrigerator Seminar because I am mystified by our refrigerator.  In order to cool the freezer and refrigerator, heat has to be generated by a burner.  Really???








The seminar is here....

It's a slog for Eric to
get me up there.
 



It was well worth the effort.

Brent Grieves presented
 information on Norcold
 refrigerators in a clear,
 concise manner.







There was plenty of
show & tell.

Correct alignment of this
monitor is crucial.

I'm so glad I went to his seminar.  I learned a lot and I will be more aware of how I use the refrigerator to maximize its efficiency.  Thanks Brent!

No comments: