Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Overnighting at Swedish American Outpatient Services Parking Lot in Rockford, Illinois






After I said goodbye to Ray
& Lee at Swedish American
Outpatient Services, Eric
wheeled me across the parking lot












to our motorhome in
in the far corner.









There were very few
ambulance sirens at night.

We pulled out at 9 am, before
the parking lot filled up.




I'm glad that Eric thought to ask for permission to park overnight.  Staying in Swedish American Outpatient Services parking lot saved Eric from further driving after a six hour drive to Rockford.  I felt good after my Physical Therapy appointment with Ray, but I still needed to rest a bit.  Ray brought me his report of my appointment.  This is a great help for my next Physical Therapy appointment.

We left fairly early and Eric drove southeast to our next stop, White Oaks on the Lake in Monticello, Indiana.

No comments: