Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Calvin Swine's Moonshine & More @ Patti's 1880s Settlement, Grand Rivers, Kentucky





Our last stop at








Eric and I are looking forward to shopping for Shine.  The last time we splurged on Moonshine was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee in 2016.




Rustic Furniture -

55 Gallon Drum Love Seat









55 Gallon Drum Chairs



"This Ain't Your Grandpappy's Moonshine"









Tasting Choices:  Calvin's Swine Shine, 100 Proof; Blackberry Moonshine, 50 Proof; Boatsinker Pie Moonshine, 50 Proof;  Buttercrumb Apple Pie Moonshine, 50 Proof; Sawdust Pie Moonshine, 50 Proof; and a Bourbon.

Eric and I chose to sample the flavored Moonshines.  I found the 100 Proof flavorless Moonshine intimidating.  We are not Bourbon drinkers.  



We bought a bottle of each flavored Moonshine.

I declare Monday "Moonsday" to be Moonshine Day.  I look forward to Mondays...

No comments: