Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2018

East Yuma Laundromat in Yuma, Arizona




I bagged up the laundry & drove
to East Yuma Laundromat, about
2.5 miles from Desert Paradise






Why not use the Resort's Laundry Room?  I must buy a Vend-A-Card for $2.00 and load it with $5.00 or $10.00 increments.  Eric and I are at this campground for just two weeks and the payment system for laundry is too costly for a few loads of laundry.





East Yuma Laundromat has
different size washers &
dryers.






The smallest, top load washers are $2.00 per load.  Front loading washers cost $2.50 per load.  The triple load washers cost $3.75 per load.  The large dryers cost I used are $.25 per six minutes.





Not well shown is the counter
that runs along the entire
length of the laundromat.











I read a book as I keep tabs on my laundry.  East Yuma Laundromat is a clean, well-kept facility with helpful staff. 

No comments: