Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2018

Next... Southwest to Raymond, New Hampshire





Eric & I leave for Raymond,
New Hampshire under
grey skies.




Here comes the rain again...




We  are all caught in the
rain on Maine State Routes
9 West & 17 East.

I am confused...










We turn onto Interstate 295 South.

Eric & I are retracing drive from
just two days ago.










I am not complaining.  We can now add Maine to our States Visited Map.  Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware and Hawaii are the last five states for us to visit to complete our visits to all 50 states.





Slowing for a construction
zone





We leave the highway
for...





... two lanes roads.




This is the fanciest sign I've
ever seen for a Walmart &
a Lowe's in Scarborough.




State Route 4 share the
same roadway.



Flashing lights mean
Pay Attention to This Sign!!!!

Trucks take a right up ahead.




A logging truck headed
east, or maybe south.





Turn at the Pink Cadillac 
for Frosty's Dairy Bar.












My twin brother, Alfred, and I are celebrating our 62nd birthday later this month.





Eric & I both point to
this house & say,
"Wow!  Jinx!"





We are on the lookout for

I notice that the sign is
on a wooden post.











Welcome to New Hampshire
The Granite State








We are now on New Hampshire





Knight's has the cutest little
tow truck as it's sign.

Barrington Area Lions sponsor
this section of roadway cleanup.




& its driver, are having a
bad day.




Diesel is $3.04 per gallon
at this Irving Gas
Station.




We share the dedicated Diesel
Lanes with a flatbed Tractor
Trailer Truck. 









us to....
















in Raymond.





No comments: